OM SND/388/2020 3-5-20, art.8, 10, disp.final 3ª, BOE 3-5-20
Without prejudice to what is provided in the Basic Protocol of action for the return to training and restart of federated and professional competitions drawn up by the Higher Sports Council, the conditions under which professional sports activity must take place from day 4-5-2020 are as follows:
1. The training must be individual, outdoors and within the limits of the province in which the athlete resides, being able to access natural spaces (sea, rivers or reservoirs ...), and use sports equipment and the necessary equipment.
The development of the training and the use of the material must be carried out maintaining the corresponding measures of social distancing and hygiene for the prevention of the spread of COVID-19, indicated by the health authorities.
2. Professional athletes in the form of adapted sport or a Paralympic nature may be accompanied by another athlete to carry out their sports activity if this is unavoidable.
In this case, the interpersonal safety distances will be reduced as necessary for sports practice, both masks must be used, and the measures deemed appropriate will be applied to guarantee personal hygiene and the respiratory label that is appropriate in each case.
3. The coach can attend the training whenever necessary and maintain the relevant social distancing and hygiene measures for the prevention of COVID-19 infection indicated by the health authorities.
4. In general, the interpersonal safety distance must be 2 meters, except for the use of bicycles, skates or other similar implements, in which case it must be 10 meters. Said minimum distances will not be required in the case of adapted sport or of a Paralympic nature.
5. The corresponding sports federation must issue the proper accreditation to the athletes integrated into it who meet these requirements, considering, for these purposes, the sports license sufficient accreditation
6. In the case of athletes integrated into sports clubs or sports companies participating in professional leagues, they can carry out basic training individually in the training centres available to sports clubs or sports companies. The corresponding professional league is the one that must issue the proper accreditation to the athletes integrated into it who meet the requirements for the relevant purposes
In this case, they must comply with the social distancing and hygiene measures for the prevention of COVID-19 contagion: interpersonal safety distance of at least 2 meters, hand washing, use of facilities, sanitary protection, and all those issues related to the protection of athletes and auxiliary personnel of the facility
It is effective for the entire duration of the alarm state and its possible extensions