At Balms Abogados we believe that good accounting, fiscal and taxation advice is essential for any company, given that it ensures a correct implementation of the current legislation as well as appropriate taxation planning in accordance with the requirements of each client, thanks to the personalised monitoring of our tax advisors.
We provide ongoing advisory services regarding accounting legislation, with the intention of assisting the client in fulfilling their accounting, formal and fiscal obligations.
We have extensive experience in all types of fiscal matters, from the general taxation of companies and issues related to the handling of taxes and assets, to financial and litigious taxation.
We provide taxation advice on matters of a litigious nature as well as on non-litigious issues.
We have a taxation advisory department that complements the lawyers in accounting, fiscal and taxation law.
The main areas of practice within the department are:
- Accounting management
- Presentation of accounts
- Cost reduction
- Declaration of VAT, taxes and a precautionary approach
- Collaboration with companies in inspection or auditing of accounts procedures
- Protection during inspections
- Accounting advice and processing for corporate restructuring transactions
- Advice on compliance with the accounting principles
- Fiscal consolidation of groups
- Enquiries regarding the General Accounting Plan
- Fiscal planning for companie
- Fiscal cost reduction for companies and individuals
- Enquiry processing with the Institute of Accounting and Auditing
- Advice on everything related to tax management, at a state level - HM Revenue & Customs (formally the Inland Revenue)- and with taxation bodies of autonomous communities or local authorities, as well as on inspections, verification procedures, resources, claims and litigious procedures before the Courts
- National and international taxation for individuals (planning and inheritance settlement, asset management, etc.)
- National and international taxation for legal entities
- Inspection procedures and tax information requirements, resources and economic-administrative and litigious claims, etc.
- Preparation of documents concerning transactions with related parties
- Filing consultations before HM Revenue & Customs